10/11/2014

little girl is drawing

He was treated and raised in a herd Capuchin Monkey. Learning to survive, climb trees, and sleep in the branches. Just as Tarzan, Marina indebted to the family of monkeys who care, the more "humane" than the people who kidnapped him. The story of Marina begins one day in 1954 that time he was playing in the garden of his house in Colombia. Did not realize there is a danger approaching. "Suddenly I saw a flash of black and white fabric hand, shut my face. When I feel shocked and terrorized, I smelled a strong chemical odor, "he said as published by the Daily Mail (03/30/2013). Then, he was unconscious. "I think I'm going to die." When realized, Marina claimed to hear the sound of the engine. He was aware of being in the back of the truck. And not alone. "I heard the sound of crying uncontrollably. There were other children there, which frightened as I was, "he said. Marina could not talk back unconscious. Then she felt the earth shook, it turns out he was in a sling one man who ran. Another man come running beside them. The two men took him to the forest and leave it there. A little girl, helpless, in the middle of the forest, past the first night alone. Marina woke up in a state of fear and extraordinary hungry, he cries, but none have come. He was then back asleep, and woke up when the monkeys had surrounded him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Pengunjung

Powered by Blogger.